Hi, in old versions of Enpass, the WebDAV sync worked like a charm. But in the last versions it's broken - which makes Enpass almost useless.
Earlier on, I could establish a WebDAV sync but after a while Enpass stopped syncing with the error message that the WebDAV password is wrong. The password didnt change but Enpass didn't accept the correct password without an error message. Deleting the sync and recreating it with exactly the same password worked for a while ... until Enpass once again stopped syncing ...
I tried again today because the were a few updates of Enpass since I stopped the WebDAV sync. But this time, the error is different. I enter the WebDAV details; they are accepted and Enpass starts syncing. Then I see the spinning dots for a while and suddenly Enpass returns to the 'Set up sync screen'.
I'm using Enpass on Windows 10.