After experiencing the Enpass 6.0 upgrade I am out. I already owned B-Folders and it meets my needs for password management.
Why I am gone for good:
1) Enpass has always been slow. Slow to load and slow to search, especially on Android.
2) Enpass 6.0 on Linux was a disaster. It is obvious that you don't test on very many Distros. In fact your testing process is severely lacking.
3) You screwed up the search by introducing the different elements to search. You can't search on more than one, and the selection is not "sticky" on Android, so you must always select Fields before you search. I haven't seen many people complaining about this, but it is a big step backwards.
4) The desktop UI looks like a mobile app and is poorly laid out. Edit icon is in the wrong place. Duplicate is buried in some dot dot dot menu where it used to be a right-click away. Why would you take features away that were excellent and make the application ugly? The desktop can do more, so the app should take advantage of that.
5) I'm not sure what Enpass is written in, but it is huge, a memory hog, and slow. Have some pride in your work and write some efficient code.
If you keep releasing upgrades that are as poorly tested and buggy as this one, you are going to drive customers away. I can see the review ratings dropping now. Do NOT be a company that shoves the product out the door prematurely and then slowly fixes things, using the customers as beta testers.When Enpass came out it had an unbeatable set of features and wide multi-platform support, which is why I bought it. It still has that advantage, but you screwed me on the 6.0 upgrade and I am not coming back.