Enpass Discussion Forum

I had pro version but ask for money

Can Aslankan

20 hours ago, Can Aslankan said:

Hi I change my phone and I wanted to download Enpass for my existing vault but when I try to reload purchase I can’t.  program is some how stuck. 

I already bought enpass pro before please help me ASAP

Hi,

Please provide the support team with all the details of your previous purchase, what platform you are using, if you have changed platform and any other relevant information so that they may be better able to help you.

1 hour ago, Can Aslankan said:

Actually same platform (iOS), same phone (iphone x), same iCloud account. 

When I download and choose existing account. They don’t accept pro version 

and I can’t make load back purchases 

Can you details of your OS on your current phone (I am assuming that when you say the same phone you meant same model)?

There have been some users who have had to install all available OS updates before they can get the paid version to reactivate.

Hi @Can Aslankan

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

To restore the Pro version, please reinstall Enpass with the same Account with which you purchased it earlier. If that doesn't help, please share the Purchase Receipt via PM so that we can help you better.

Note: Before uninstalling the app make sure you already have the backup of Enpass data.

• 3 weeks later...

I download both the mobile app (iOS) and desktop browser (MAC) at the same time. I paid the for it through mobile app but I found that my desktop browser cannot recognise my payment so that I cannot use all the function under desktop browser.  Would u pls let me know how to solve my problem ?

I download both the mobile app (iOS) and desktop browser (MAC) at the same time. I paid the for it through mobile app but I found that my desktop browser cannot recognise my payment so that I cannot use all the function under desktop browser.  Would u pls let me know how to solve my problem ?