Enpass Discussion Forum

Two feature requests

burgerbro

Hey guys, thanks for your time and thanks for making such an amazing app. It's been working very well for me so far and is now my favourite password manager across my devices. I especially love the new autofill feature. Two suggestions that I think would make your app even better:

1) Have some way of saving new logins - perhaps a new notification can show up which allows you to directly save new logins into the database.

2) Perhaps some way of disabling the autofill notification for certain websites or apps - I get the autofill notification for a lot of my apps even after logging in - perhaps you could have an option to block Enpass for certain apps, adding them to a blacklist for example, and then users can go into the blacklist on the Enpass app to manage their preferences.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope you consider these features!

• Like 1

Hi @burgerbro,

Thanks for suggestions.  Auto fill using notifications is still in beta version and we will try to improve it further. A new beta version is coming soon with improvement including showing Notifications. However the selection of items to be notified will not be there but of course we have noted that for future versions.

• Like 1