Enpass Discussion Forum

sync'ed but not really

Random

sync'ed but not really

using google to sync, it says sync'ed but it is clearly not.  I have tried exiting the app from both systems, and relaunch and sync, both says up to date, but one has a password for something, while the other one doesn't.

your browser detection said my post is a spambot... :(

Guest Akash Vyas

Hey @Random

Duh! I have sternly directed the spambot to not repeat such a blunder again for your account! Sorry for that.:(

As a quick troubleshooting step to make the sync happen with Google Drive, please disconnect and reconnect it again. If your problem persists, please let us know: 

• On which devices (along with OS version) are you using Enpass?
  • Which version of Enpass are you using on each device?
  • Is the date-time setting set to automatic on all your devices?

Awaiting your response.

It was my ABP (ad block plus) plugin that's causing the problem, I had disabled it for this site, you guys can request a whitelist from them too i think. 

As for the problem it resolved itself after numerous attempts of exiting and relaunching application from both computers.  I actually have several computers (I work in tech) and an iphone 7 all using enpass, it would become cumbersome if I had to exit all at the same time and relaunch. 

3 x windows 7, mac book pro (latest OS), 1 iphone 7 latest OS, and maybe in the near future will introduce more PCs into my list. 

I always keep up to date on OS and apps versions.  All date and time setting SHOULD be automatic to PDT. 

• 4 weeks later...