Sign in to follow this  
iosman001

[SOLVED] enpass often crash after I wake it up from the background?.

Hello,

crush problem is occasionally occur on my iPhone7 (ios10.3.3) and certainly occur on my iPad (ios 10.3.3) as follow,

first, I opened the Enpass and closed it to home screen. second, I arbitrarily opened another app, then I double click the home button and wake up Enpass from background.

And Enpass just display a white scene with a lock, no other response show until the Enpass crashed and quit.

This problem often breaks off my operation, because I have to wait and reopen Enpass.

I want this problem will be quickly resolved.

thanks

iosman

Hi @iosman001,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please let us know which Enpass version are you using on both the devices so we can further investigate this issue.

Thanks for your co-operation.

On 5/17/2020 at 1:23 PM, iosman001 said:

Hello,

crush problem is occasionally occur on my iPhone7 (ios10.3.3) and certainly occur on my iPad (ios 10.3.3) as follow,

first, I opened the Enpass and closed it to home screen. second, I arbitrarily opened another app, then I double click the home button and wake up Enpass from background.

And Enpass just display a white scene with a lock, no other response show until the Enpass crashed and quit.

This problem often breaks off my operation, because I have to wait and reopen Enpass.

I want this problem will be quickly resolved.

thanks

iosman

thanks my issue has been fixed.