Sign in to follow this  
ChrisR

Change Emailaddress

Hi, I want to transfer my purchase to another email address. Everytime I change the email address in the app it starts a new registration of a new free account.

Hi, this does not solve my problem.

Your FAQ: "This has the same meaning as if you want to link your purchase with another email (transfer of purchase). Your purchase will be transferred to another account and all the devices linked with the previous email may be changed to Lite. A confirmation dialogue will be displayed before the transfer. "

What does it mean? How do I transfer my purchase? I cannot find a transfer option in the app

Hi @ChrisR

Thanks for writing back in.

Please follow the below mentioned steps:

• Open Enpass --> Go to Settings --> Tap on Account --> Change email --> select Use Email -> Enter OTP which you receive on the new mail ID --> Proceed

If you face any issue or you get any error, please let us know.

Hey @download1music

Thanks for writing in.

On 7/10/2020 at 3:59 PM, Pratyush Sharma said:

Please follow the below mentioned steps:

• Open Enpass --> Go to Settings --> Tap on Account --> Change email --> select Use Email -> Enter OTP which you receive on the new mail ID --> Proceed

Have you tried the above steps to change the registered email. If this doesn't help, please share the Enpass purchase receipt at support@enpass.io along with the link of this forum post so that we can assist you better.

Thanks.