Enpass Discussion Forum

Custom Field Usages Process?

yagap78083

Hi team,

I have a financial gateway into which I should key an organization number and a client Id and afterward another page is introduced, and I need to enter a secret word. How might I save the organization number and have it auto-filled? I see where I can enter a "Custom Field" yet there is no spot to enter the autofill esteem. Why have custom fields in the event that you can't utilize them? 

For what are areas utilized? I have perused the documentation and it portrays how to enter a part yet not when and for what reason to do as such. 

Would you explain how and for what reason to utilize custom fields and areas and how to get something other than client ID and secret word auto-filled?

Regards,

Yevin J. Hodge

Hi @yagap78083,

Thanks for writing in.

Regarding custom field we would like to inform you that custom fields are not meant for autofilling. They are to save the additional details related to that item which are not provided in the template. Also, it is not possible to automate all cases of autofilling. However, if you can please share the website with us (if it is public link), we may be in position to share a workaround.

Thanks!