Enpass Discussion Forum

[SOLVED] OTP code from desktop app is not working

loverdrive

Hi,

i have setted the 2FA for one site in Enpass. It was working since a few days ago, when the otp code generated by desktop app is no more working (site tell me that the code is wrong). Instead, the OTP generated by smartphone is still working (is the same caveau, synced between desktop and mobile).

I'm using Enpass 6.6.1.809 on Linux

Have you any idea of possible causes?

Thank you

Edited by loverdrive

• loverdrive changed the title to [SOLVED] OTP code from desktop app is not working
  • 1 year later...

It happens. You left your mobile device at home, and now you can't use your phone to verify who you are. Maybe you previously added an alternative method to sign in to your account, such as through your office phone. If so, you can use this alternative method now. If you never added an alternative verification method, you can contact your organization's Help desk for assistance.

Sign in to your account but select the Sign in another way link on the Two-factor verification page.

Change sign in verification method

If you don't see the Sign in another way link, it means that you haven't set up any other verification methods. You'll have to contact your administrator for help signing into your account.

Choose your alternative verification method, and continue with the two-step verification process.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez