Enpass Discussion Forum

Show username on inline autofill?

Renn

Is it possible to show the usernames of the accounts that can be autofilled to this website before needing to do a biometric verification? I found it much more straightforward when it's possible, like how Apple is offering with KeyChain, and Microsoft Authenticator on Android.

Here's what I'm expecting (like Microsoft Authenticator):Screenshot_20240128_083653_Firefox.thumb.jpg.c2c2d8c0ca39c9e2f9b3cde880333383.jpg

If this account is what we are looking for, we can select it, do a verification and it's auto filled. If it is not, press the button on the top right corner to open the app itself to choose another one.

Here's what we have right nowScreenshot_20240128_083812_Firefox.thumb.jpg.563aad4d976cb7999a287b5183a7551c.jpg

As you can see, it is not very "inline" as it still requires the pop up to be opened every single time, then we can choose an entry.

I realized that there's an option in the iOS version of Enpass called "Hide Usernames and Websites", that's exactly what I want for Android so I can disable it.

Edited by Renn

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

Is there a plan for it at all? I would like to have equivalent features on Android and iOS let alone every other password manager do.

Edited by Renn