Enpass Discussion Forum

Bitwarden Import not working

• 4 weeks later...

We are not able to reproduce same issue at our end, to further investigate the issue, could you please share the following details:

1. The language of the Bitwarden application used when exporting the data.
2. Open the attached CSV file in Notepad and also open your exported CSV in another window of Notepad. Then, compare the format of both CSV files. Are they similar or not?
3. If possible, please share a small clip of the issue you faced while importing the data.

These details will help us better understand and address the problem you're experiencing.

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please feel free to let us know. We're here to help.

Hi @Amandeep Kumar I am still having issue. Below are the details you requested.

The language of the Bitwarden application used when exporting the data is English.

Your 2nd point is not clear to me, I mean which files need to be compared? I don't see any attached file here to compare with my exported file.

Below is the clip link as I am unable to upload here

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/deoitfp6bbbzs5el7nh2v/h?rlkey=6nio40qar73jimxsyxs7xrpx9&dl=0

I apologize for any confusion. Could you please confirm if you were able to import the attached Bitwarden exported sample CSV file to Enpass?

Additionally, please open the attached sample CSV file in Notepad, and also open your exported CSV in another window of Notepad. Then, compare the header row along with a data row of both CSV files. Are they similar or not? If you find any differences, please edit those fields in our CSV and attach it back to the response.
Thank you for your cooperation.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ms0v_M_VuVci69_52JAjHgTPjgWueIgl/view?usp=drive_link