After using the app the first week...
I'm testing/using the (full) android app for about a week now and I have some suggestions:
1. The 3-dots symbol at the right of an entry should be a lot larger. It's nearly invisible. It should have the same size like the same symbol in the toolbar if I open an item.
2. Folders should be shown directly within the left menu, just like in the Windows app.
3. If I use the PIN I don't have to hit the Enter key after entering the PIN. I think this is not very secure and it differs from the way it works on the PC. There I have to hit Enter.
4. TOTP: I think there should be a special group for items with TOTP, just like the favorites group.
5. TOTP: Maybe in this group all items should show a 3rd (bigger) line with the key and the count down circle on the right. And maybe a tap on an item (in this group) should copy the code directly into the clipboard instead of opening the item.
6. TOTP: The circle should rotate in the same direction like the windows app... (or the other way around)
7. For Android 7+: It would be nice if the app would support the new app shortcuts, e.g. for directly opening the favorites/TOTP, the search or the password generator.