Enpass Discussion Forum

Haw does the new pricing impact paid up Android users

chribonn

they dont ask you to pay again, in fact even people like me who could get the android version for free get full access now on all platforms:

image.png.3033757985d8b8eb20a43486b2b36e3a.png

basically you just say already registered, sign in, click sign in with google and boom.

Edited by My1

10 hours ago, My1 said:

they dont ask you to pay again, in fact even people like me who could get the android version for free get full access now on all platforms:

image.png.3033757985d8b8eb20a43486b2b36e3a.png

basically you just say already registered, sign in, click sign in with google and boom.

Thanks.  I've noticed that on every Windows computer I had Enpass running, following the upgrade I was asked to specify an email. I provided the email address of my android account and received and code that I typed in.

I would be great if in the Help -> About box we are told the status of or our account.

For example, I am a Plex Pass member and this is clearly shown.

• 2 weeks later...

I had previously registered Enpass Pro on my Windows 10 PC. The new pricing had no effect on my two existing Android devices, a phone and a tablet. I paid $12 each many months before the new Enpass Pro pricing. I just upgraded my Enpass apps like any normal upgrade on the Google Play Store. When the registration pop up appeared on the android devices, I simply chose already registered. I then entered the code sent to my gmail address, and now I can have Enpass Pro on any additional devices for free. The Enpass crew  has apparently decided to reward their loyal customers who had made a previous purchase with the Enpass Pro version for all devices with the same registration. Thank you Enpass. The new Enpass Pro pricing eventually beats the recurring yearly price of many many password managers. I left LastPass and went to Enpass more than a year ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...