Enpass Discussion Forum

Update Prevents Viewing of All Passwords

jcnewcombe

I did a mass upgrade of all the apps on my phone and now I can only access 25 of my passwords.  With the change to the subscription model, do I have to pay all over again to have access to the passwords I have had access to for the past 3 years?  I feel I should be given the option to copy down the passwords I've had stored and had access to; it feel like the company is holding my personal information hostage after I already paid for pro once.  Why aren't current pro members grandfathered into the system and given a month or so to make the decision whether or not to continue?  I feel betrayed by this company right now.  I need my passwords for work.  What do I do?

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Have had same problem - -emailing support Over 10 times is like talking to a wall. Their answers are repetitive, ignoring content of my email. Have also list half my passwords. Originally paid £12 two years ago- now £49. Cant validate my purchase cos Apple has list my purchase-when 2 years ago having paid , found Enpass not compatible with ios. Complained to Apple- shortly after it became compatible. I am the one suffering for incompetency. 

Edited by Leonardo
Additional info