Sign in to follow this  
pdawg17

Enpass UWP isn't listed in start menu

I was using the desktop version and decided I would try the UWP version (for Hello) but after the UWP installs I cannot find it in the start menu. If I go back to the Store it shows as installed and I can launch it from there. Also, when I minimize it, there is no icon in the taskbar but if I look at all windows it is there.

I am on the newest fast ring version of Windows 10 (16241) if that has anything to do with it...

Hi @pdawg17

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. We have tested this issue in our lab but were unable to reproduce it. Could you please try reinstalling the app and let me know if the problem still persists.

NOTE: Before reinstalling the app please make sure you already have a backup of Enpass data.

Waiting for your reply!

Have tried reinstalling several times but same issue. Very strange. I've installed other apps from Windows store and they work fine. Let me know if there is anything else I can send you...