Enpass Discussion Forum

Switch from half-year payment to one-time payment

ajbp95

Hi!

I have at the moment Enpass with a 6 month plan since I wanted to try it out before deciding. I have now come to the conclusion that I want to keep using Enpasss and would like to make a one-time payment. How do I do that? The only thing I can find is to upgrade to a 12 month-plan i my Android app but no one-time payment option...

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

I got the following answer from the support.

-----

Managing the Enpass subscription is no different from managing a subscription to any other app on your phone. To change the subscription plan, you can cancel the currently purchased suboptions plan. To do so, have a look at this link.
Now to opt for a new plan you have to wait for the completion of the previous subscription cycle.

Warm regards,
Enpass Support Team | https://discussion.enpass.io/

• Thanks 1

Hi @aaatubuaaa,

Thanks for writing in.

Please follow the steps suggested by @ajbp95 and If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us.

6 hours ago, ajbp95 said:

I got the following answer from the support.

-----

Managing the Enpass subscription is no different from managing a subscription to any other app on your phone. To change the subscription plan, you can cancel the currently purchased suboptions plan. To do so, have a look at this link.
Now to opt for a new plan you have to wait for the completion of the previous subscription cycle.

Warm regards,
Enpass Support Team | https://discussion.enpass.io/

• 2 weeks later...