Enpass Discussion Forum

Autofilling on Android with Xiaomi Browser

Hello, I would like to file this issue.  The Xiaomi Mint is a very lightweight and fast browser.  I especially like the build in reading function on my handheld device.   It would be nice to have the possibility to use Enpass with it.  I already tried to stop the autofilling service and reenable it, but this does not work.  Any idea?  

Browser 12.2.6-g

com.android.browser.apk 

Edited by Jrgn

Hey @Jrgn

Thanks for writing to us.

For quick troubleshooting, please disable the auto-fill feature and enable it again. Also, add dummy data in any of the login categories and then try to auto-fill and share your findings. For more details, please refer to this link of our user manual. If the problem still persists, please share the following details so that we can investigate where the problem could be.

• On which device and OS version are you using Enpass?
  • Which Enpass version are you using on the same?
  • Can you please let me know on which website are you facing this problem?
  • Please share the screenshot of the screenshot of the issue, if possible.
  • Please try to auto-fill using any other browser(eg- chrome, firefox) and share your findings with us.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @george1

Welcome to the forum!

Yes please go ahead to change the default browser on your Android device. Every Android device has different way to change the default browser. In case of any concern, you can revert us back along with the device name and OS version. Also, please note that the link you have shared to change the browser step is of changing the default website/URL.

Thanks.