Enpass Discussion Forum

iCloud Sync - Enter Master Password - Wrong password?!

Loris

Dear Enpass-Team, 

I purchased the full version of your app and now want to sync it via iCloud. I installed enpass on both my mac and my iPhone 8, both with newest OS updates. 

The following problem exists on both devices: I enter the master password/fingerprint unlock the app and then it says: Please enter master password for iCloud sync. I enter the 100 % same password I used to enter the app. The window for entering the password pops up again and again and again on the app on iPhone and on mac.

I thought: Okay, lets enter the password again, maybe I was wrong. But I was not: Even if i type the password into a textedit document on mac, then paste it in the Enpass-app to unlock the app (it works), then hit paste again at the sync-settings, it still does not work. 

I do not understand that. This is a problem that costed me about one hour of time trying to fix it. I am getting slightly upset, especially since I bought the full version of the app.

Thanks

Loris

• 1 month later...