Enpass Discussion Forum

Problem with Password

Flávia

This is the third time that Enpass does not log in with my fingertip and asks me the password. However it does not recognize my password. Every time I have to reinstall the program and type all my passwords again. 

This is getting annoying. Why this is happening? The password is correct cause I wrote it somewhere else and I am typing the same password. 

Hi, i have the same problem. Its impossible to log in with my iphone. The touch id does not work and my master passwort was not accepted. But i am 100% sure thats the right pw. For my personal its a nightmare, because all my crypto passwords and 2 factor authentifications are stores in enpass. :-( I tryed also to login with my win 10 notebook, but its still the same. Password not accepted!!! Please help!!!! Otherwise i loose a lot of money!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Akash Vyas

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay, it was an oversight.

Please have a look at these troubleshooting steps for the master password not working. If these don't help, unfortunately, your data is lost and you'll have to start over. If you need some assistance with the troubleshooting steps, we'll be happy to help. Just drop us a mail at support@enpass.io 

Thanks for your co-operation.

Thank you for your answer. The problem is: It’s the 4th time I have this issue and in all the other 3 I had to reset the program and register the passwords all over again. This is not a reliable program if all the time it does not recognize the master password. And it’s not an isolated problem as other people are also having this issue. 

On 26-2-2018 at 9:21 PM, LKM2011 said:

Has there been any response from CS on this? I’m having the same issue. Master password not accepted and have no way to access back up passwords.

I received a response but it has been somewhat dissatisfing. If you do nog have your masterpass word, they can help you. But the masterpassword wasen’t recognized by the app....

• 1 month later...

I am having the same problem. Loved this app at first and now I can’t even get in. Touch ID quit working and keeps telling me my Master Password is wrong. I left the other app I was using because everyone kept telling me Enpass is better.  It worked great the first week I used it and now NOTHING! This sucks!

Edited by mokali0211
Wrong word