Enpass Discussion Forum

Creating additional vaults in shared OneDrive/Teams locations

Mike Carnie

Hi,

I'm currently trialling Enpass to see how suitable a product it is to replace our current spreadsheet solution that is not fit for purpose and on paper, this product fits the bill in terms of encryption, granular access and various other things.

One thing I cannot work out, is how do I actually create a vault directly for a Team? I cannot create a second vault in the same OneDrive account when I try and I cannot see an option to create it directly unless I am missing something obvious!

Many Thanks

Mike

Hi @Mike Carnie

Welcome to the Enpass Forums.

Could you please confirm if you are looking to purchase the Enpass Premium license for Personal or Business use? In personal license, when using multiple vaults in Enpass, each vault must be connected to a separate cloud account for syncing. It is not possible to connect more than one vault with the same cloud account. However, if you are using WebDAV/OwnCloud, sync with multiple vaults by defining separate paths/folders for each vault.

If you are looking for Business solutions, kindly drop us an email at support@enpass.io, and our team will get in touch with you asap.