Enpass Discussion Forum

Two vaults no syncro

Juan Carlos Rubio

I have a personal enpass pro account.

I have the master password in Dropbox (where I originally saved the password and syncro) and now two vaults in Dropbox and later in One Drive (now it's the main one with the same master password) and when I add an item to one vault it doesn't sync to the other (I manually copied all the elements from the original vault to the new one). Can I delete the Dropbox vault and keep the master password and storage only on One Drive without losing the data?

I hope I have explained the question clearly. Thank you

Hi @Juan Carlos Rubio

Welcome to the Enpass Forums.

If I have understood your query correctly, and do correct me if I'm wrong, you were earlier synchronizing with Dropbox but now wish to synchronize your data via Onedrive? If that is correct, to change your cloud service, you will need to disconnect your vault from Dropbox first. Please refer to the steps in this link on how to do so. Once done, you can follow the same path and connect to the cloud service of your choice.

1 hour ago, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @Juan Carlos Rubio

If I have understood your query correctly, and do correct me if I'm wrong, you were earlier synchronizing with Dropbox but now wish to synchronize your data via Onedrive? If that is correct, to change your cloud service, you will need to disconnect your vault from Dropbox first. Please refer to the steps in this link on how to do so. Once done, you can follow the same path and connect to the cloud service of your choice.

1 hour ago, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @Juan Carlos Rubio