Enpass Discussion Forum

I am testing a trial of Enpass Business for my company of about 50 users. Our vaults are integrated into Sharepoint OnlineTeams and divided by Team Sites according to our organizational chart.

All configured in a simple way but I have some doubts about the cloud sync interval between desktop clients: according to the extract of this article synchronization should work with these triggers.

• Every time the app is unlocked
  • Every 15 seconds when the app is active in the foreground on your device
  • Within 5 seconds every time you save a change

The synchronization takes place only in the first case (not every 15 seconds) but if we have two clients open and we make a change, even after several minutes it does not synchronize unless we do it manually or after locking and unlocking the app.

Instead, the mobile app (iPhone) syncs instantly immediately after a change made from a desktop but not vice versa.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Hi @Enrico Pepe

Thank you for taking the time to consider Enpass for your business requirements! Our committed team is actively addressing this matter as a priority and has reached out to you through email. We will ensure to provide you with timely updates regarding this issue via the same communication channel. Your interest is greatly valued.

• Like 1