Enpass Discussion Forum

Since this morning it has been impossible to connect to Enpass PRO

I have been using this software for years on my Mac, iPad, iPhone and since I rebooted the Mac, although I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CHANGED, the main password, which is exactly the same as before, is refused !

Access to EnPass Pro is possible from my iPhone and iPad but only with TouchId or FaceId. Here too, the master password is refused because "incorrect"

What did you modify? Why can we no longer access our password database?

This is extremely serious!

Please tell me how I can regain access to my safe since, ONCE AGAIN, I specify that I HAVE NOT CHANGED MY MASTER PASSWORD!

Hi @Christophe

I regret to inform you that there is no way to recover a lost Master Password as the Master Password isn't saved anywhere. All your data is totally under your control and we have no access to it. This is to ensure the best and optimum security for your confidential data.

If you have the updated 6.9.0/6.9.1 Enpass App on any other of your iOS/Android devices with face-ID/biometrics enabled unlock and you can access Enpass through it then please follow the steps below and we'll try to help you recover your data and reset your Master Password:

Step1 - Unlock Enpass App on your iOS/Android device via Face-ID/biometrics
Step2 - Settings>Vaults>Primary Vault
Step3 - Click on three dot>Show/View Password

Note- This "Show Password" feature is exclusively available in Enpass versions 6.9.0 and 6.9.1 for iOS/Android. If you are using an older version, this option will not be visible.