Enpass Discussion Forum

Multiple MFA entries for same domain

Hi

Looking for assistance/guidance on how I should set up my Enpass in a corp. environment.

At work we use Active Directory and all of our internal intranet sites authenticate against it. 

Originally I had an Enpass entry for each site (containing the URL, Username, Password and MFA key). However, Enpass kept flagging the entries as "Identical Passwords". 

I merged all the entries down into 1 site called "Work ADFS" and that has solved the identical password flag.

However, my new issue is that most of our sites also have MFA. I have merged all the MFA keys into the same Enpass/ADFS entry (see below)

image.png.7766e3ec4733b73e3dea41107e7f387e.png

My new issue is when I am navigating in the browser extension, only 1 MFA entry is available and the extension seems to use a hard coded "Copy OTP" label, so I am not sure what OTP I am copying.

image.png.b8dcc51c45ad2c518c31e7c14827b30f.png

Suggestion

1: Allow the browser extension to list multiple "Copy OTP" options

2: Use the label provided in the Enpass Entry so it is clear what I am copying. IE "Copy MoveIT OTP" instead of just "Copy OTP" 

• 2 months later...
On 12/6/2023 at 10:27 AM, its-nolan said:

Hi

Looking for assistance/guidance on how I should set up my Enpass in a corp. environment.

At work we use Active Directory and all of our internal intranet sites authenticate against it. 

Originally I had an Enpass entry for each site (containing the URL, Username, Password and MFA key). However, Enpass kept flagging the entries as "Identical Passwords". 

I merged all the entries down into 1 site called "Work ADFS" and that has solved the identical password flag.

However, my new issue is that most of our sites also have MFA. I have merged all the MFA keys into the same Enpass/ADFS entry (see below)

image.png.7766e3ec4733b73e3dea41107e7f387e.png

My new issue is when I am navigating in the browser extension, only 1 MFA entry is available and the extension seems to use a hard coded "Copy OTP" label, so I am not sure what OTP I am copying.

image.png.b8dcc51c45ad2c518c31e7c14827b30f.png

Suggestion

1: Allow the browser extension to list multiple "Copy OTP" options

2: Use the label provided in the Enpass Entry so it is clear what I am copying. IE "Copy MoveIT OTP" instead of just "Copy OTP" 

Tengo los mismos problemas al agregar varios emails, lo que me obliga a separarlos y tener más plantillas para separarlos.
¿Pudiste encontrar una solución útil?