Enpass Discussion Forum

Sync Error - Google Drive - Error code 404401

GaryOwhere

Having a problem Syncing to Google Drive using Enpass version 6.1.2 (432) on Windows 10 (version 1903).

The error message is:  Something went wrong while syncing with Google Drive.  Error code 404401

I can access Google Drive from my computer.  I also can successfully sync with Google Drive using my Android phone.

Something went wrong while syncing with Google Drive
Error code: 404401

Problem solved. 

Under Setings / Vault Settings / Synchronize, I selected Disconnect.  Then I restarted Enpass, went to Settings / Vault Settings / Synchronize, and re-selected Google Drive.  Then I had to authorize my Google account to Allow Enpass, and then the Synch to Google Drive worked.

10 hours ago, GaryOwhere said:

Problem solved. 

Under Setings / Vault Settings / Synchronize, I selected Disconnect.  Then I restarted Enpass, went to Settings / Vault Settings / Synchronize, and re-selected Google Drive.  Then I had to authorize my Google account to Allow Enpass, and then the Synch to Google Drive worked.

I have had similar problems with Google Drive and Box, as you found it is normally a case of turning of sync and on again.