Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass asked to place order even I purchased it from my iPhone

Udhy

Hi, 

I have purchased Enpass in my iPhone with my Apple ID. It is working fine. However, when I downloaded the application on my Macbook and used the same Apple ID from which I placed the order, it asked me to place the order again

I would have never noticed until I try to unlock Enpass with Touch ID. I have already purchased it from my iPhone with the same Apple ID. 

Should I really need to buy for each of the device ?

I have synced Enpass with icloud so everything is working smoothly on Browser extension and Windows version. Can anyone explain me what is the real concept behind it ? Shouldn't I get full version of Application on macOS once I have purchased on iOS platform ?

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Edited by Udhy

Hey @Udhy,

Thanks for writing in.

I would like to share that technically it is not possible to share in-app purchases between different apps. As mentioned by Apple "Every product is associated with a specific app. Products created for use by one app are not available in other apps. Companion apps on a different platform are different apps—the products of the Mac app are not available in the iOS app and vice versa."

If Enpass would have been an online password manager with your account and data with us, we could have restored your subscription across the platforms. You can check more about the Enpass Pricing here on our website.

Thanks!