Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spinedoc777

Please organize the downloads!!

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, great product!  Is there anyway you can organize the downloads, it's very confusing.  For example, I have windows desktop beta 5.5.1.  When I started it today it says there is a new version 5.5.2, but I'm not sure if that's the beta or release version.  When I go to the downloads page the beta version there is 5.3.1.  In various forum posts there are different versions, but I can't find the latest one no matter how hard I look.

I suggest some kind of central repository and maintain it so the latest version is always available, and post up release notes with them.  Seriously guys, make it easy for consumers.

1 person likes this

Hi @spinedoc777,

Thanks for writing in and I apologize for the inconvenience. I have noted down your suggestion and we will do our best to improve it.

Cheers!

When will you improve this? Where do I find the latest desktop and edge extension beta version???

1 person likes this

Hi @mtr

Sorry for the inconvenience. You can download the latest desktop app from our website and Edge extension from here. The complete steps to set up Edge extension is mention in this thread:

Cheers!