jakejohn

Easier "Fill TOTP" on web page

Request a feature to make it easier to fill/populate the web page's TOTP request.  Should be similar to populating the username and password. 

For example:  Right click the web field, select Enpass from context menu, paste TOTP.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Please add to it that you provide options to both enable/disable having TOTP auto filled in and the form auto submitted as we have it for the login credentials.

At least on the Mac client, the OTP is automatically copied into the clipboard by enpass, so that after logging in, you simply have to Control-V the OTP.  It doesn't work like this on the Android client, which I would love to see.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2020 at 12:30 PM, c-dev said:

At least on the Mac client, the OTP is automatically copied into the clipboard by enpass, so that after logging in, you simply have to Control-V the OTP.  It doesn't work like this on the Android client, which I would love to see.

I didn't know about that feature...thanks.  Windows has the same feature.

Here's the annoying part:  I have something saved to my clipboard that I don't want being erased!

I much prefer to right click the TOTP text box on the web page, go to Enpass, and tell it to fill TOTP.  Or better yet, keyboard shortcut.

Thanks!