Enpass Discussion Forum

Unable to reconfigure OneDrive sync after update to 6.4

Mouch

I've update both mu Windows Client and my Android client to the latest version and sync stopped working.
So I disconnected both devices and try to configure sync again as suggested in the release notes, without success.
So I moved all the Enpass folders (Enpass, Enpass 1) out of my OneDrive and tried again.

Android keeps telling me 'Password of data on OneDrive is required, although there is no Enpass DB on OneDrive to login into. 
When I try my DB password anyway, it tells me the password is wrong although it works absolutely fine locally.

On Windows it is even worse I get the 'You have been redirected to OneDrive login page..." screen with a circling loader and than nothing happens.

Any idea how to solve this?

Hi @Mouch

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please follow the below steps and share the findings with us-

• Take the backup of Enpass data and save it locally on the device.
  • Now disconnect sync from all the devices. (While doing it, make sure, you have enabled 'Also Delete data from one-drive).
  • Now erase everything on Enpass on the same device (on which you have saved data locally). To do so, open Enpass > settings > Advanced > Erase everything.
  • Restore the data using local backup file and then change the master password.
  • Set up the sync freshly with One-Drive cloud.
  • Now install Enpass on other devices and restore the data from the one-drive account.

Thanks.