Enpass Discussion Forum

Unable to sync with Dropbox after upgrade?.

iosman001

Hello,

I upgraded to the new version of Enpass on my iPhone XS Max and the first thing it told me was I had to sync to Dropbox again. When I tried to do that, it keeps telling me invalid email and or password. I am able to login directly to Dropbox okay thru the Dropbox app so I have the right
krogerfeedbacktalktosonictalktowendys login info and the Enpass on my ipad (not upgraded yet) still syncs with Dropbox, but in the Enpass app on my phone, it won’t connect to Dropbox to sync. 

thanks

iosman

Edited by iosman001

Same problem here with sync via AppleID. Since I had carried out the update, a synchronization with my iPhone from the MAC is no longer possible. Safari does not allow access to the apple ID via Enpass. Firefox leads to the input page, but after entering the apple ID a password is requested, which is unknown to me. When I click on "Forgot password" the apple ID is requested but at the same time the message "Apple ID invalid" comes, which is definitely not true. It is also not possible to activate the ProVersion. A 6-digit code is required, there is a time window for the entry, but it takes 15 - 20 minutes until the code arrives by email !!! I was initially very happy with Enpass, but the problems are unacceptable.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

I can't synchronize via DropBox too.

Enpass writes to me "Synchronize error. DropBox password needed", but the password is correct! I can login to DropBox with it. The issue exists on my android and on Windows PC. App versions are latest. Please Help me.

Hey @Anton Popov

Welcome to the forum!

For quick troubleshooting, disconnect the sync from all the devices and reconnect it again.

If your problem persists, please share the following details so that we can investigate where the problem could be.

• On which devices and OS versions (mention all) are you using Enpass?
  • Which Enpass version are you using on each device?
  • Are you able to access all Enpass data on any of the two devices?

Thanks!