Enpass Discussion Forum

Tags shows items that don't exist

jhk

Long time user and perhaps cause of the tags/item relics in question. I have a tag which shows items but some of those items don't actually exist. They seem to have been items that have been deleted or moved to other vaults. For one such moved item, if I'm in "All Items" view of "All Vaults" and search for the errant item, only one item shows. If I goto the Tags view with no search, I see listed 2 of the same item. If I click on one of those items, it shows the information as it should, whereas the other "bad" item is blank. And as these are not valid items, I can't delete them. How can I clean these out?

This is the same on Desktop (6.4.2) and IOS (6.4.4).

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @jhk,

We are able to reproduce this issue at our end, and our team is working on it. Hopefully, the fix will be available in future updates. Till then, we will request you to please co-operate with us.

UPDATE (September 15)

We have released an updated version that has fix for similar issues. Please share your feedback on the latest version.

• 3 months later...

hey everyone. 16th oct today and I have version 6.5.2 and the issue is still there. Search function is simply not working. I have a mac pro (13" retina end 2012) with Catalina 10.15.4

any news if it might work with Catalina update  10.15.7?

cheers

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello !

I still have this problem.

I'm using Enpass

• 6.6.2 (834) MacOS
  • 6.6.7.510 Android

On Android it show that the item has been deleted and i should remove the shortcut from the Home Screen

On MacOS, clicking the item, it just shows the Audit screen and no item details.

Hey @MarioP

Welcome to the forum.

If I have understood you correctly, you deleted a tagged item but the same item is still visible under that tag, and when you try to access that item, you get error. If yes, could you please check the issue with the latest version (v6.6.3) of the Enpass on Mac and share your findings.

If I have misunderstood it, please elaborate a bit more.

Thanks!

Hi @Garima Singh !

After introducing Vault in Enpass i started to use them and moved a lot of items into separate vaults. When browsing through the 'Tags' Section now i see a lot of the moved items in the original vault. When clicking on them it shows different symptoms like

• On Android it show that the item has been deleted and i should remove the shortcut from the Home Screen
  • On MacOS, clicking the item, it just shows the Audit screen and no item details.
  • On MacOS it also sometimes shows only the note field of the item details. The other Fields are gone.

So it may not happen still when moving an item to a different vault, but it happened somewhen in the past and the database still contains corrupted entries.

I also noted another Bug. Many of my items have an empty 'Tag'. It seems that original Tags got removed from Items and now remains as empty tags. Because looking at some original items (which were not deleted in original vault after moving) still Tags.

image.png.9edd546f66d13199605bb48cb57d6806.png

image.png.647d65a2679169f92b501b000c26f5a4.png

Edited by MarioP

• 3 weeks later...