Sign in to follow this  
jhk

Tags shows items that don't exist

Long time user and perhaps cause of the tags/item relics in question. I have a tag which shows items but some of those items don't actually exist. They seem to have been items that have been deleted or moved to other vaults. For one such moved item, if I'm in "All Items" view of "All Vaults" and search for the errant item, only one item shows. If I goto the Tags view with no search, I see listed 2 of the same item. If I click on one of those items, it shows the information as it should, whereas the other "bad" item is blank. And as these are not valid items, I can't delete them. How can I clean these out?

This is the same on Desktop (6.4.2) and IOS (6.4.4).

Hi @jhk,

We are able to reproduce this issue at our end, and our team is working on it. Hopefully, the fix will be available in future updates. Till then, we will request you to please co-operate with us.

UPDATE (September 15)

We have released an updated version that has fix for similar issues. Please share your feedback on the latest version.