Enpass Discussion Forum

Sync lost: Password of data on WebDav is required

Shekesh

Hello,

since a few weeks I have the same problem that has been described for the MacOs version already in combination with OneDrive. Just that I have it with Windows and WebDav. It stopped syncing returning the error, that the password of data on WebDav is required. Before everything worked fine, now it doesn't. First I thought it might be my fault but after trying several different approaches I think it's rather not.

I deleted the whole sync setup and deleted the data on the WebDav share. Setting it up again and syncing works fine, until I change some data (like adding a new login) then it starts failing. The same goes with the Android version. It seems changing data is corrupting the files.

Android Version: 6.4.4.353

Desktop (Windows) Version: 6.4.3 (666)

WebDav: nextcloud (current version 19)

I hope you can help me to resolve this issue.

• 3 years later...

Hey,

did you find any solution of the above issue? I'm facing the described issue quite often that out of the sudden my webdav sync doesn't work. 

The exact error message is: "Sync Error Password of data on WebDav is required". If I press resolve I should enter my master password which I do. But my master password isn't accepted (I'm 100% sure it was correct!) with message "Incorrect Master Password".

The only way I found is to delete all files on webdav and disconnect the sync and do it again.

It happens this week twice within two days and sometimes it works for one or two months. But overall the issue appears since at least 3 years!!

I'm using Enpass on iOS (6.9.3 (776) and on two Windows 11 machines (6.9.2 (1563))

I hope you can help me...Thanks