Enpass Discussion Forum

Field History not showing up

Romanicus

Hello,

I'm pretty new to Enpass, coming from Keepass. Now I searched for an History function and found out that Enpass should have such an functionality as well. In the release notes from the forum I have read that this should show up after you change any field (except the notice field). But I cant see this anywhere. Is this a bug or wasthe feature removed?

I use the Win32 app for Windows and have a Enpass Pro licence.

Greetings,

Nico

Hi @Romanicus,

Welcome to the forums!

Once you’ve updated any field, its changes get recorded as Field History in Enpass. To see the field history, right-click on the field’s value from the details screen → Click on the History. If you are still facing this issue, please let us know the following information:

• On which device (along with OS version) are you using Enpass?
  • Which Enpass version are you using?

Thanks!

On 6/22/2020 at 11:02 AM, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi @Romanicus,

Welcome to the forums!

Once you’ve updated any field, its changes get recorded as Field History in Enpass. To see the field history, right-click on the field’s value from the details screen → Click on the History. If you are still facing this issue, please let us know the following information:

Thanks!

Does the password history also show the previous password or just provide details of when it was modified?

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 12:02 PM, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi @Romanicus,

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks!

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for and it works for me now. Maybe I have the right-click action overlooked in the manual, but if not, can someone of the Enpass Team add this to it please?

Thanks again and have a nice weekend.

Greetings

Nico

• Like 1