Enpass Discussion Forum

Autofill | Wrong login(s) selected

Hi all,

I use Enpass with Autofill on the iPhone. For some websites like Outlook or Amazon I have multiple accounts / login data stored in Enpass.

(1) Is there any way to tell Enpass, which one should be autofilled? 

(2) In the “longlist” (the menu you see in a first step) that is shown when multiple accounts are stored for a particular website I don’t see all of those stored accounts. For some I need to go even one step further in the process chain and open Enpass itself to select the right account. How can I tell Enpass which to show - and which not?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Teyln

Hi @Pratyush Sharma,

please find 3 screenshots attached to show what I mean. I chose eBay.de as an example:

I have 3 eBay accounts saved in Enpass. On the first screenshot you see the standard suggestion, let‘a call it account 1. 

On the second screenshot (shows up when I press the key-button on screenshot 1) you can see that Enpass proposes 2 different login accounts for eBay. The one from screenshot 1 (account 1) and another one, let’s call it account 2.

On the third screenshot (shows up when I press „Enpass“ on screenshot 2) you can now see all 3 account listet within the Enpass interface. The 2 accounts from above and a third one, let’s call it account 3.

Unfortunaley, account 3 is my most commonly used eBay account. How can I tell Enpass to show this account 3 as standard (screenshot 1) or at least in the short-list (screenshot 2)?

60DDA23E-CF42-41EF-8FAC-1D11740607B4.jpeg

293FB370-3E96-423B-8E1C-02EA138BA267.jpeg

F20467FA-6416-47AE-9DA8-ECA0E31F4A71.jpeg

On 7/30/2020 at 9:44 AM, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi @Teyln,

Thanks for sharing the details.

Please share the following details so that we can investigate where the problem could be.

• On which device (along with OS version) are you using Enpass?
  • Which Enpass version are you using?

Thanks for your co-operation.

iPhone XR and iPad 2019

latest iOS versions

enPass Version is also up to date (6.5.0 (473))

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @Teyln

Thanks for the patience.

Enpass auto-fill/extension shows the last used item in the shortcut button. Enpass can not decide which item to show with the same URL, you will have to choose it. However, we have noted your suggestion and shared it with the Dev can to develop the "Sort by" functionality.

Thanks for the co-operation.

• 4 weeks later...