Hello dear Sir/Madam

I am a premium user of Enpass Password Manager App, on my iPhone, iPad and Windows.
regarding SAVING WEBFORMS, although you claimed to be able to autofill webforms (https://www.enpass.io/docs/manual-desktop/browser_ext_using.html#saving-webforms), the Windows Browser's Enpass Extention (latest version downloaded from official stores) doesn't have the SAVE WEBFORM option to autofill webforms.
I tried it on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge, but none had the possibility to SAVE WEBFORM.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

sincerely yours

Hi @Andrew Petersen.

Welcome to the forums!

Please follow the below steps to save webform and revert to us if you have any further queries.

• Once you’re done filling the details in a webform, click the Enpass Assistant icon → click on ≡ button → Save Webform.

For more details have a look at our user manual.

On 10/16/2020 at 3:37 AM, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi @Andrew Petersen.

Welcome to the forums!

Please follow the below steps to save webform and revert to us if you have any further queries.

• Once you’re done filling the details in a webform, click the Enpass Assistant icon → click on ≡ button → Save Webform.

For more details have a look at our user manual.

I am not seeing the Save Webform option. The hamburger icon provides me with Open Enpass, Dock, Settings, and Quit Enpass. I'm using version 6.4.0.

Edited by Andrew Petersen
Didn't mean to upload image.