Kyouhyung Kim

A few suggestions on the password generator...

1. Ability to manually type in numbers in the number sliders: Sliders work okay, but it would be nice to enter the parameters using the keyboard so I can set the exact length of the password without wiggling the slider back and forth.
  2. Support all characters in the exclude/include rule: Currently it does not support backslash.
  3. Pronounceable passwords: Options to further scramble the words, like intentional misspelling or leetspeak, and salting the password with ocassional symbols.
  4. Save the password generation rules to the vault entry, so that users won't have to adjust the rules every time.
Edited by Kyouhyung Kim
  • Thanks 1

Hey @Kyouhyung Kim

Thanks for using Enpass and sharing your valuable suggestion.

We really appreciate you for exploring the app and giving time in finding this valuable suggestion. The suggestion has been noted and forwarded for further consideration.

Thanks for the suggestion!

On 10/7/2020 at 7:52 AM, Kyouhyung Kim said:
  1. Ability to manually type in numbers in the number sliders: Sliders work okay, but it would be nice to enter the parameters using the keyboard so I can set the exact length of the password without wiggling the slider back and forth.
  2. Support all characters in the exclude/include rule: Currently it does not support backslash.
  3. Pronounceable passwords: Options to further scramble the words, like intentional misspelling or leetspeak, and salting the password with ocassional symbols.
  4. Save the password generation rules to the vault entry, so that users won't have to adjust the rules every time.

Vote for #1 !! That is an option I really miss. The adjusting with the slider makes me cry sometimes because I don't hit the correct number a few times ;-)