Enpass Discussion Forum

Press Paper and 2 password application

David.c

Hello,

first of all i am french and i have trouble with english but i will do my best and also with googletrad.

I do not understand 2 thing with the Enpass Open Source password management program.

I made a request (ticket ID is 86755) still unanswered. Or I said that on Galaxy s8 the paper press was not suppressed but a second virgin was created.

I have a password on my deskop but my android keeps the old one?
Enpass does not change the password of Enpass android masters. So if someone happens to have open the application he will always have access to info? Even if I change the password on the deskop for example?

Thank you in advance for your contribution

ps: some glossary idea

Guest Akash Vyas

Hey @David.c

Thanks for writing in. I did a check for your ticket and found that a response was raised to you asking for some clarification for meaning of paper press in Samsung devices. I am sorry that you didn't receive the response. I guess you're here talking about the Clipboard services in Samsung S8 which is capable to copy multiple data in their clipboard manager unlike the other devices where copying any data on clipboard overwrites the existing data. The same is already being discussed in Samsung forum:

http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=SDK&messageId=298421&listLines=15&startId=00uuC~&startPage=2&curPage=4

On 11/28/2017 at 12:45 AM, David.c said:

Enpass does not change the password of Enpass android masters. So if someone happens to have open the application he will always have access to info? Even if I change the password on the deskop for example?

For now, a change in  master password on one device is not reflected on other devices. To know more, please have a look at this FAQ

Cheers!