Enpass Discussion Forum

Okta autofill

Hi, the autofill has problems with this page when trying to login my company's resources, using Okta form

Go here https://login.okta.vonage.com/

and the autocomplete doesn't work - neither for the email/username nor the password, the extension tries to submit an empty form

- macOS 11.1

- Chrome: Version 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (x86_64)

- Extension: 6.5.1

- App 6.5.2 (726) from App Store

but it stopped working a while ago :( (older Chrome version, older OS)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I created a new item and it did autocomplete the login form. :D Then I cleared the webform for my old entry and the login page started autocomplete. :D:D Thanks for that, finally it works.

Now I have a problem on the 2FA page (after username/password entry) as the OTP is not filled. (It's based on Google Authenticator) :(

Edited by adam.t

Hi @adam.t,

Glad to know that you are able to auto-fill details now.

Please let us know if you had enabled auto-copy one-time code in Enpass autofill settings. By enabling this, OTP will be copied automatically after filling login details, you have to paste it.

If this doesn't help, please confirm-

1. If OTP is properly generating?
  2. What happens if your copy and paste OTP in the particular website page or app?

Thanks!

It copies OTP to clipboard - is it how it's supposed to work? Because on the PS login page it started autofilling the OTP code automatically after entering the login/password and showing the page with the OTP input. I just assumed that's how it should work and haven't tested the paste method until just now. 

1 hour ago, adam.t said:

It copies OTP to clipboard - is it how it's supposed to work? Because on the PS login page it started autofilling the OTP code automatically after entering the login/password and showing the page with the OTP input. I just assumed that's how it should work and haven't tested the paste method until just now. 

Hey, you can enable/disable it on the Enpass Desktop Application; Hamburger Menu top right (ctrl + ,) → Settings → Browser → Copy and automatically fill OTP.
I recommend to use: Automatically login after filling details (maybe insecure) "Automatically copy and fill one time code after autofill" and "Autofill details without showing Enpass assistant"

Those are the settings I use personally.
Hope that could help you!
image.png.833bc191c8dc3258182b3d01c9708f1d.png

Edited by Mr. Lukas

have the same things enabled in my settings - and it works on playstation.com (pastes the OTP automatically), but on okta login form it only copies the OTP to clipboard and I need to manually paste it. I would expect the same behaviour on both pages (preferably the auto copy/paste as on the PS page)

7 minutes ago, adam.t said:

have the same things enabled in my settings - and it works on playstation.com (pastes the OTP automatically), but on okta login form it only copies the OTP to clipboard and I need to manually paste it. I would expect the same behaviour on both pages (preferably the auto copy/paste as on the PS page)

Sounds like a compatibility issue, maybe the website doesn't support it, maybe enpass doesn't detect the field. Was hoping, my answer could help quickly, but seems like, you need help by the Enpass Team. 

Wish you the best, stay healthy :)

• Like 1