Enpass Discussion Forum

Can't set up sync with Google drive

Erin

I'm trying to update my vault with Google Drive. When I try to update my Drive vault, it tells me to set up sync. I'm directed to the sign-in page, which appears to work. However, once I get back to Enpass, I just get a spinning icon. I already have passwords saved to Google Drive. Do I need to delete what I already have in the cloud to upload the current info?

Thanks.

Hey @Erin

Welcome to the forum!

For quick troubleshooting, kindly logout from the google-drive cloud account from your default browser and try to set-up sync again with the same cloud. If the problem persists, please make another browser a default browser to set-up sync with Google-drive and check.

Let me know if this is not helpful.

Thanks!

I tried to set up sync through Firefox and Microsoft Edge, after first trying  Chrome, and I'm still having the same problem.  I get the message that I'm being redirected to Google Drive login page even after I signed in, along with the spinning icon. I'm on version 6.6.0775.

What else can I try?

Hi @Erin,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

I can see that there is some problem in the redirection from browser to app. Please try to copy the URL from the browser where it is stuck and not opening the app. Once the link is copied open the Enpass app and share the finding.

If the above doesn’t help, please on which device (along with OS version) are you using Enpass so we can investigate further.

Hope this helps!!

14 hours ago, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi @Erin,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

I can see that there is some problem in the redirection from browser to app. Please try to copy the URL from the browser where it is stuck and not opening the app. Once the link is copied open the Enpass app and share the finding.

If the above doesn’t help, please on which device (along with OS version) are you using Enpass so we can investigate further.

Hope this helps!!

Thank you! That worked. I never would have thought to do this. Now my Android app is finally up to date.