Enpass Discussion Forum

Do I need to purchase a license for each device?

2much2do

I paid for a license on my Blackberry and have changed to Android.  Enpass pro seems to be working well on my Linux devices and my Android, but it's asking for a license for my Windows PC.  Do I need a for each device type to run pro?

Thanks,

2much2do

Hi @2much2do,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

On 6/23/2021 at 11:02 PM, 2much2do said:

Do I need a for each device type to run pro?

NO, you don't have purchase license for each device. Try registering with the same email address with which your purchase is bound. The purpose of registration with Enpass is all about linking your purchase with a valid email address so that you don't have to buy it separately on all platforms.

For quick trouble shooting follow these steps mentioned below:

• Open Enpass on your Windows PC --> Click on ‘Settings’ --> Click on ‘Account/Trial user, not registered (1st option of the settings)' ---> Click on the email account and use the same email account to register with Enpass from which you purchased Enpass app and follow the instructions.
On 6/23/2021 at 11:09 PM, 2much2do said:

Hmm.. the same problem is now happening on my Android.  It is not syncing w/ Dropbox.  Says it needs the password of data on Dropbox.  Would that be the pwd of the Enpass file or the pwd of Dropbox account?

It is asking for master password of Enpass file. This generally happens when you are using two different Master Passwords across the devices which you are syncing together. To resolve this sync error enter the Master password of the Enpass file. Dropbox account password plays no role in it.

Hope this helps!

Thank You.

• 7 months later...