Enpass Discussion Forum

How do get this advertised functionality?

Hi,

My browser just auto updated enpass tot the latest version. Now I am getting an 'ad' showing a brief video (see screenshots down below). In this video Enpass had an inline field icon with prefill selections. I want this! How do I enable this on my extention. I have been a pro user for ages now and I would like to stay that way :)... The current way I am using is via the extention icon in the toolbar of Chrome.. This is sometimes cumbersome. 

image.thumb.png.9fb9a0159486f9d16c136a5dd6ed58de.png

image.thumb.png.266e97d5cef63e16fa8e57438e52704e.png

Thanks in advance

Hi @JillB

Welcome to the Enpass Forums.

If you have updated your Enpass application to 6.7.4, and Enpass Extension to 6.7.0, then you must have received a page for setting up Enpass as a default password manager for your browser. 

image.png.544d3085dcac66d705684d1b74a18928.png

If you have not set Enpass your default browser and to use the latest Inline feature, please refer the steps in the user manual.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I have indeed updated the application to 6.7.4, and I believe the extension (in Chrome) updated automatically yesterday; I haven't found a place to see the version number, unfortunately. I received the page for setting up Enpass as my default password manager and set it to be the default, but as I said previously, I do not see the new functionalities. When I try to go to the user settings, I don't have much in the way of options. Am I accessing the settings for the extension correctly? I right click on the icon in Chrome and choose either "settings" or "options", both of which take me to the identical page shown in the screenshots below; the shot on the left is from clicking on "settings" and the one on the right from "options". I admit to being at a loss!

Capture d’écran (396).png

Capture d’écran (395).png

@JillB, I had the same issue. I could not see the setting. Untill I removed the Microsoft store version and download the “website version” you can find the download link for your respective OS on this page https://www.enpass.io/downloads/#desktop just scroll down to the section where is says “download from website”.

hope this helps! It fixed it for me.

8 hours ago, Karabasan said:

@JillB, I had the same issue. I could not see the setting. Untill I removed the Microsoft store version and download the “website version” you can find the download link for your respective OS on this page https://www.enpass.io/downloads/#desktop just scroll down to the section where is says “download from website”.

hope this helps! It fixed it for me.

Thank you so much! That seems to have done the trick! Now I just need to figure out how to get rid of the MS store version. Thanks again!

7 hours ago, JillB said:

Thank you so much! That seems to have done the trick! Now I just need to figure out how to get rid of the MS store version. Thanks again!

1. Press start.

2. Type “add or remove programs” and press enter.

3. Search for the msstore version.

4. Click unistall.

• Like 2