Enpass Discussion Forum

Sync Functionality Post Expiration of my Enpass Subscription

govind

My annual subscription of enpass had expired recently.  I primarily use enpass to sync the data between my desktops and laptops. 

1.The new entries are still being synced between my desktops and laptops. I would like to know whether the sync between pc's is free even after the expiration of subscription.

2. As i don't use the mobile version of enpass, should i need to subscribe again to the premium version ?

Please let me have a reply. 

Thanks. :)

Hi @govind,

Welcome to the Enpass community.

On 1/7/2022 at 5:15 PM, govind said:

The new entries are still being synced between my desktops and laptops. I would like to know whether the sync between pc's is free even after the expiration of subscription.

I would like to share that for Desktop versions of Enpass is free i.e you can store unlimited number of items with unlimited number of vaults and can sync your database easily even after the expiration of subscription by following ways.

1. Cloud Sync 
  2. Wi-Fi Sync or Cloudless Sync.
On 1/7/2022 at 5:15 PM, govind said:

As i don't use the mobile version of enpass, should i need to subscribe again to the premium version ?

The mobile version of Enpass is not free i.e to access unlimited items, vaults and Premium features like  Breach Monitoring and 2FA Identification either on Desktop or mobile versions you need to subscribe/purchase Premium version.