Enpass Discussion Forum

Can Enpass autofill custom forms?

I have a bank website with different type of data for input , not the usual username+password fields. is there a way to teach Enpass to autofill it?

1password could  not do it but I messed around with the login template in a way that it finally was able to do so , but the same messing around did not work with Enpass for me (imported)

isn't there a way to autofill a form then "save" it as is then Enpass can just refill it each time?

Edited by flyingbirds
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @flyingbirds

I would like to clarify that yes, you can autofill multiple fields on a webpage by first saving the details in Enpass as a webform. Please refer to this link for instructions on how to create an Item as a web form.

thank you

the website I am refering to is this: https://qpay.credimax.com.bh/

There seems no "Save as webform" option for me.

On 2/8/2022 at 3:06 PM, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @flyingbirds

To get this thoroughly investigated, please share the below details with me, and I'll get it checked for you -

1. The version of the Enpass app, OS, Extension and browser you are using.
  2. Are you facing a similar concern on any other websites as well?

MacOS Mojave

Enpass 6.7.4

Firefox 96.0.3

I have ublock origin, night reader, I do not care about cookies, FF multi container, and Enhanced tracking protection set to STRICT

Same issue on brave and safari for that specific site I mentioned.

I tried Nike and Amazon and I did get the "save as webform" option.

Edited by flyingbirds

Hi @flyingbirds

After thoroughly investigating the web page you mentioned (https://qpay.credimax.com.bh/), it appears that this webpage does not have a password type field. Thus, Enpass is unable to display the 'Save as Webform' option in the Extension menu and auto-fill on this website.

Our team has taken note of this behavior, and we are currently working on a workaround to address this issue. We appreciate your patience during this time.

#SI-2617

• Thanks 1