Enpass Discussion Forum

Ctrl+/ shortcut opening Enpass settings

hk_2906

Hi,

I'm running Enpass on Windows 10, using the current version on the Microsoft store.  I've got the firefox extension installed, and my keyboard shortcuts setup as seen in my attached screenshot.

Whenever I'm editing code in firefox, trying to use the comment shortcut (ctrl+/) also opens a new tab with the enpass firefox settings (the same page I shared the screenshot from).  I can't find any shorcut settings that seem to be set to ctrl+/ in either firefox or Enpass, and I'm at a loss as to what to do, this is an important keyboard shortcut for me, and I'd rather not have enpass taking it over.

Any help would be appreciated.

image.png

Hi @hk_2906,

Welcome to the Enpass community.

I would like to share that it is not a bug but a feature enhancement in the new Enpass 6.7.4 and Extension 6.7.0.

We understand there'll be a little inconvenience in setting new shortcuts and getting accustomed to them, but for a better autofill experience using keyboard shortcuts, Enpass extension lets the browser control the keyboard shortcuts natively. It also makes sure our extensions work seamlessly in long term with the respective browsers and don't interfere with their default shortcuts.