Enpass Discussion Forum

HELP! Paid One Time Fee. Where Do I go create a Master Password

Col

I paid the one time fee but do not know what to do next?  I paid on my PC and loaded Enpass on my IPhone 11 but seems to be a free version.

Anyone help?

EDIT:

Looks like the program is working on IPhone with Face Recognition.  It is using Apple ID to open Enpass.  The Master Password does not work and says 23 Items remaining.  Is that the free version.

I have installed the program on PC but it says put in Master Password but it does not work.

I have put a password in for this forum but not sure if it is the Master Password for the program?

Where do I create a Master Password? 

Looks like my payment is not linked to my email.  How do I do that?

Edited by Col

• Col changed the title to HELP! Paid One Time Fee. Where Do I go create a Master Password

Hi @Col,

Welcome to the Enpass Community.

To activate your Enpass Lifetime License and use it on other platforms, please complete the registration process as described below:

1. Click Activate Enpass at the bottom of the welcome screen.
  2. Enter the e-mail you want to associate with Enpass and click Send Code to receive an activation code.
  3. Enter the six-digit code sent to your e-mail, and click Confirm.
  4. Click Done to complete the activation process.

After completing the activation process, you can use the premium license of Enpass on any device by registering Enpass with the same email address with which you purchased the license. You can do this by following these steps:

• Open Enpass on your device --> Click on ‘Settings’ --> Click on ‘Account/Trial user, not registered (1st option of the settings)' --> Click on the email account and use the same email account to register with Enpass from which you purchased Enpass app and follow the instructions.

Also refer to this link: Creating a Master Password in Enpass.

• Like 1

Hi Gulshan

Thanks for the reply and good advice. 

I only just 10 minutes ago got it working on my IPhone.  I ended up uninstalling it on my IPhone and reinstalled Enpass and I was able to put in a Master Pasword.  I'll have to watch youtube videos in regard to using it and my son is using it so can get some help there.

I'll have to sort it out now on my Windows 10 PC.  

All good for now and hopefully I'll understand how to use Enpass soon.

Thanks again.

Col

• Like 1