Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass password manager gets access denied

oldcastle

Hi,

I got this error:

Error 403

Enpass app has denied access to data.

Browser requesting the data is not code signed. You can share the following diagnostics with us at [support@enpass.io](mailto:support@enpass.io).

[Learn More](https://link.enpass.io/kb/getting-error-codes-while-using-enpass-browser-extensions/)

Diagnostics
Browser
code : 3
origin : chrome-extension://kmcfomidfpdkfieipokbalgegidffkal
path : C:\Users\Castle\Applications\ungoogled-chromium\chrome.exe
port : 53757
server_port : 10391`

I'm using the ungoogled-chromium browser with https://github.com/NeverDecaf/chromium-web-store extension.

Any idea why I'm getting access denied?

Thanks.

Hi @oldcastle,

Welcome to the Enpass community.

This error might occur in a mixed environment when the browser is running recently updated in the background and newly open browser windows/tabs use the updated version. Please restart your browser. If any authorization/pairing prompt is shown, please complete the process.

Also, disable and enable the Browser extension from the Browser settings of the Enpass app.

If the problem persists, please let us know the following so that we can help you better.

1. On which device (along with OS version) are you using Enpass?
  2. Share the versions of the Enpass App, Enpass Extension, and Chrome version you are using?
  3. Are you facing the same problem with other browsers too?
  4. Are you using any Antivirus or third-party security-related extension?

#SI-2127

@oldcastle,

Thanks for sharing the details.

I have forwarded your feedback to our concerned team for further investigation. Meanwhile, I would recommend to un-install the Enpass application and re-install it (make sure to take the manual backup of your Enpass database beforehand). Also re-install the Enpass browser extension and try to connect again.