Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass not filling details on website even though details stored in the app

peejaygee

When going to https://www.idrive.com/idrive/login/loginForm login details do not appear.

On which device (along with OS version) are you using Enpass? Laptop - Windows 11 / Desktop - Windows 10 - Both 21H2 (Latest Version)

Which Enpass and Enpass extension version are you using? Main App / Full Install version 6.8.2 (1085) - Extension 6.8.0 [June 26 2022]

Which browser are you using? Firefox and Chrome

Also, let us know, which part of Autofill is not working. Whether username/password fields are not getting filled or It is not getting auto submitted after filing the login fields?

One website mentioned above in particular doesn't put the details in for me, even saying 'No Items Detected' It's the Username/Email - Password complete box on the main login page.

Hey @peejaygee,

Welcome to the Enpass Community Forum. 

Thank you for reporting the presence of this issue and sharing all the required details in advance. In order to investigate it better, I have shared all these details with the concerned team for further investigation. In the meantime, please check if the login page URL is saved in the item in the Enpass app. 

I did check, it was selected on my vault (not the wifes) and I switched it to 'all vaults' even though the details are saved in mine, but it still didn't give me the option to choose it until I clicked the >>> and manually found it and double clicked it to fill in the details.