Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass multi device with webdav sync

Hi,

I use enpass on multi device (IOS and Mac OSX). I sync them with webdav protocol on an Nexcloud instance. This config worked since years. But since few days, an error appear with the text (in french) :

"Erreur de synchro

Le mot de passe des données sur WebDAV est requis."

I click on "Resoudre maintenant" and Enpass open a windows to re-enter webdav password.

I enter the password but error is still present...

The error is the same on IOS devices and Mac OSX devices.

I never change my webdav password. I test it on other webdav apps to be sur and it works perfectly...

Does someone have an idea to solve this problem ?

Best regards,

Quentin.

Hi @qla

For troubleshooting purposes, please try the below steps -

1. Remove the synchronization from all the connected devices and enable the sync again. Also, try restarting your server.
  2. Ensure that you have allowed access to Enpass in your Firewall/Antivirus Settings. Moreover, if you are using any VPN service, try disabling it to check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, please share the below details and I will have this further investigated for you -

1. The version of the Enpass app and OS of all the devices on which you are using Enpass.
  2. A screenshot of the error occurring would be helpful.
  3. Any VPN/Firewall/Antivirus application you are using.
  4. If possible, kindly create a Demo account and DM me its username, password and URL. That will help us in getting to the root of this issue.

Hi @Abhishek Dewan,

Thanks a lot to your answer. I can't restart the server. It's not me who host it...

I don't use VPN service. And I verified, Enpass is not blocked by Firewall and Antivirus. I use enpass 6.8.4 from apple appstore on my desktop (ventura 13.1) and Enpass 6.8.6 on my IOS device (IOS 16.2).

I send you on MP some private informations.

Best regards