Enpass Discussion Forum

Is Enpass Still Actively Developped

zazaza

Dear Enpass Developer,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the current status of the Enpass application, to request UI changes, and to report a persistent issue with the taskbar icon.

Status Inquiry:
I am concerned about the lack of recent updates and social activity from the Enpass company. Could you please provide information regarding the current status of Enpass? Users rely on consistent updates and communication from the company to ensure the longevity and security of their data.

UI Changes Request:
In addition, I would like to request updates to the user interface (UI) of the Enpass app. Specifically, I suggest aligning the UI with the design aesthetics of Windows 11. A visually cohesive and modern interface would greatly enhance the overall user experience.

Taskbar Icon Issue:
Furthermore, the Enpass taskbar icon issue persists. It appears that this issue is related to system settings, as it does not adapt properly to changes in theme settings. When using the dark theme, the icon remains unchanged, and when switching back to the light theme, the icon does not properly update. This issue was previously reported but has not yet been addressed through updates.

I understand that resolving software issues and implementing UI changes can take time, but I would greatly appreciate it if these matters, including the UI changes, could be addressed with some urgency.

Thank you for your attention to these matters. Enpass is an indispensable tool for me, and I look forward to continued improvements in its functionality, user interface, and assurance of its ongoing support.

Please keep me updated on the progress and resolution of these matters. If you require any further information or assistance, please feel free to reach out.